Divi v3.0.25 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme is the smartest, most flexible theme in our collection. With Divi , the sky’s the limit.
The Divi Builder
The Divi Builder allows you to create beautiful and unique layouts visually, without touching a single line of code. The builder gives anyone the ability to create truly dynamic websites with ease.
Divi ships with 18 pre-made layouts that allow you to quickly jumpstart your development. These are completely customizable and can be used as a great starting point for creating your own designs.
Divi is wonderfully responsive no matter how you choose to configure your website. Each and every building block will conform to your visitor’s screen, creating the most intuitive browsing experience.
A Building Block Foundation
Divi is built on a strong foundation of powerful features that give you complete creative control over how you build your website. Hover over the different elements in the sample layout below to reveal the building blocks that were use in the creation of the design.
Divi v3.0.25 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme Changelog
v3.0.25 ( updated 12-22-2016 )
– Emoji will now be rendered on the fly in the Visual Builder.
– Backward slashes added to a page’s Custom CSS will now be correctly decoded on the front-end.
– Ampersands will now be decoded when used in the subject of a contact form module’s email.
– Removed unneeded re-render that occurred when opening the page settings modal in the Visual Builder.
– Removed unwanted horizontal scrollbar that appeared when fixed navigation was disabled and the primary navigation was set to fullwidth.
– Fixed an issue where values generated during responsive editing in the Visual Builder were incorrect in certain situations.
– The inline editor will not longer be activated automatically when click the (+) button to open toggles and accordions in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug introduced in WordPress 4.7 that caused background image position options to not work correctly when adjusted in the Theme Customizer.
– Fixed height discrepancies of empty slider modules when rendered in Firefox.
– Fixed an error that occurred in BuddPress when the “grab the first image” option was enabled in the Divi Theme Options.
– Fixed icon alignment issue that occurred in buttons when certain Theme Customizer settings were enabled.
– Improved page position detection when “scroll to next section” buttons in the Fullwidth Header module is clicked.
– Social network names will now use the correct capital and lowercase letters when displaying network names.
– Add modules buttons will now appear correctly inside of empty rows when responsive preview modes are enabled in the Visual Builder.
– The Divi Library will now be synced and re-loaded whenever a new library item is saved in the Visual Builder.
- Free Divi WordPress Download v3.25.4
- Free Divi WordPress Download v3.25.3
- Free Divi WordPress Download v3.25.1
- Free Divi WordPress Download v3.24
- Free Divi WordPress Download v3.23.0